Welcome toNet rental Jilin
About us | Add to Favorites | Chinese
Whether to obtain building living right to you can handle property right card?
From;    Author:Stand originally
Expert: Husband and wife buys one flatlet house jointly, the one party when the divorce acquires a living right, can not handle property right by living authority.   
Those who need a specification is, during marital relation puts add, if husband and wife's mutual building is registered only in one party under one's name, do not mean other one party not to enjoy the droit to the building, if disagrees to registering, can ask the mechanism that register undertakes modificatory registering.